Have you ever taken clean sheets out of the dryer and ran with them around the house like a cape? Superpowers are always a subject that is written about constantly, but I’m getting a little tired of the normal superpowers. Flight, strength, etc. So, you can reference this helpful list to see what else you can do! (gif credit: google, not sure originally)
- Shape Shifting— This is a very interesting one because it can be either
- Inanimate Objects: Like a lamp, a table, or a rock, or
- Animate Objects: Mostly animals
- Age Shifting: Pretty self-explanatory
- Knowledge— I don’t see this very much at all for some reason. I think it would be awesome to have an extra-genius person as a main character.
- Influence (Or Charm-Speaking): This makes for a very interesting villain.
- Limited Immortality: For example: The immortal cannot die of natural causes, but feels pain much more.
- Cryokinesis: Tolerating extreme cold and being able to harness that power.(credit: google.co.uk)
- Pyrokinesis (Fire Manipulating): Except instead of the person being able to conjure fire, he can withstand extreme heat?
- Time/Reflexes: You can move twice as fast as everyone else without slowing time down.
- Night Vision: or heat vision…
- Seeing into another Dimension: I’ll let you think of the details!
- Super Skill: Being able to learn everything quickly.
- Telekinesis: Used a lot, but twist the workings!
- Animation: I love this one, but I never see it! Animate things that were previously inanimate. (Google.com)
- Weather Manipulation: Limited control of wind, rain, fog, etc.
- Twists: Give a normal superpower limits!
What are your favorite superpowers?
UPDATE: Due to Popularity, another list of superpowers was created. (A List of Little-Known Superpowers) There’s even more rare superpowers!
Hungry for even More? Check out A List of Rare Mythological Creatures. (I bet that you don’t know them all!)