Superpowers are cool. And overused. I scoured the inter web for this list of little-known superpowers that will always be cool. (You’re welcome.)
So, you all probably know that a post of a similar name was already written: A List of the Lesser Known Superpowers. However, that post has since become the most popularpost on my blog. How that happened, I don’t know. I just put it up for fun, and was super surprised when it became popular. This time around, I looked for even more rare superpowers. (And even more cool gifs.)
(All gifs and pics from Pinterest. Superpowers from wikia, wikipedia, and pinterest.)
- Hyalokinesis: Glass Manipulation. The ability to manipulate glass products.
- Night Vision: Being able to see in the dark.
- Change Conformity: Change parts or all of your body.
- Light Absorption: Being able to block light in a portion of an area.
- Activation or Deactivation: Being able to turn things on and/or off.
- Freezing: Able to freeze things. (Like the White Witch in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.)
- Power mimicry or absorption: Able to mimic other superpowers or take other’s powers.
- Memory Manipulation: Being able to alter, move, or wipe memories.
- Atmokinesis: Able to manipulate the weather.
- Sonic Scream: A really really loud scream. Capable of shattering glass and the like.
- Power Augmentation: Being able to manipulate other’s powers for good or bad.
- Water Breathing: Able to breathe water.
- Terrakinesis: Able to manipulate/shape/control elements of the earth.
- Shadow Manipulation: Moving/creating/controlling shadows and darkness
- Essokinesis: Create/alter/destroy, reality by thinking about it.
What are your favorite superpowers?